Driving lesson prices
|Normal hourly lessons
||£26 per hour
||£26 per hour
||£62 for 2 hours (requires much fuel)
My Prices and why I charge them!
I appreciate that learning to drive is expensive. When pondering the price of a lesson there are a few things that you should bear in mind.
- Fully Qualified - I am, and have been since the dawn of the Millenium, but there are many unqualified people on the road selling driving lessons.
- Full Lesson Time - You will receive the full amount of time that you have paid for!
- Course Framework - Your course is based upon an accurate record and discussion, not guesswork.
- Suitable Vehicle - I teach in a Ford Ka: small, manoeuverable and powerful enough.
- Suitable Learning Environment - The media system will be turned off and the interior does not resemble a shed.
- No Interruptions - I have never sent or received a message or call whilst delivering a driving lesson, my time is yours!
- No Passengers - All tuition is provided strictly on a one - to - one basis. No back seat passengers.
- No Shouting - I have never shouted at a pupil and you will not be the first.
- No Smoking - I do not smoke and neither does anyone else in my car.
- Continuous Professional Development - I am always considering ways to improve my tuition and regularly attend meetings with other driving instructors who share the same aim.
- Refund Policy - The remaining balance of any money taken in advance for lessons will be refunded upon request without argument. This has never happened, but if it does, it is your money.
I offer reasonable rates to all of my customers
The hourly rate that I charge is always in line with other quality driving schools in the area.
This enables my customers to benefit from the quality of tuition that is only available from a well paid instructor who teaches in a comfortable environment.
Return to the Home Page.